View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 01:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force Mk I, 5L Windsor, TKO 600, enhanced Jag / Koni suspension & LSD Diff.
Not Ranked     

Lee

Welcome to the madness and as already said, do your research well and try to avoid rushing in, there are kits that aren't worth the heartache and there are a large number of quality kits to choose.

List the details you want from the kit, your budget, your build timeframe and work away with the suppliers on what they can offer.

Pace and it sounds like FFR are bolt together jigsaws, so easy and quick construction of parts and needing less engineering, so to speak, in needing to source and engineer suitable gear.

Have a look at my Slowy miracle thread for a potted history of the building of my G-Force.

I'd build another G-Force kit if there was a need but my comments now would include: Take the build manual as a guide, if it hasn't been modernised, some of the suggested gear can be improved, the cockpit is probably the most restrictive area on the G-Force to overcome for seating position and don't use the G-Force pedal box, it is heavy and agricultural.

Good luck with your research phase.