View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 03:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcowan View Post
Finally got some time to start working on the roller. The "assembly manual" leaves a lot to be desired. So, I'll be asking a lot of questions.

There's no fuel pump in the car. Since the car will be fuel injected, with a blower, I need something sorta hefty, but nothing outrageous. Edelbrock doesn't really recommend anything more than the stock Mustang pump. But a little extra never hurts.

Anything too big will require some additional wiring, which I really don't want to mess with. But, the car seems to be set up for a carb and distributor, so I'll probably have to re-wire the fuel pump circuit anyway.

First Question: Any recommendations for a good fuel pump that will drop in without a lot of fabrication? I'm not really concerned about cost, I want the best quality available.

Might also need a matching pump controller.

Second question: There is only one fuel line from front to back. Not a big deal, as the stock late model Mustang only uses one line. What kind of fitting is that on the end of the line in the engine bay? It's a flared fitting, but doesn't look like AN.
Edelbrock has this set up >>>> Universal EFI Sump Fuel System Kits - E-Street - Edelbrock, LLC.