View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 02:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: HiTech, Shelby Daytona Coupe, Roush 427SR
Send a message via AIM to ItalGerBrit Send a message via MSN to ItalGerBrit Send a message via Yahoo to ItalGerBrit
Not Ranked     

Thanks for the responses. Nice to know that there are other crazy people. I stabbed my 427SR with trans installed as well as the side pipes. Not more than 3/4 clearance anywhere going in and super tricky to get it in despite car being on two post lift, engine tilt and engine hoist. But, that was the easy part as far as figuring out where brackets went, sourcing bolts, elec connectors, adaptors for fuel, oil, steering gear lines, etc. Do not know about other manufacturers but the Hillbank(Superformance) roller came with the car and a big box of parts. Nothing else. The Roush engine and tremec trans did have a few sheets of paper with them. Part of the reason for this post is to help others that might want to finish their own car. I would have built my coupe from scratch but did not want to spend years doing that so I cheated. I bought the roller and the quality of the HiTech roller is fantastic. So, if anyone has questions, I just finished and can help.