View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 04:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #888, Keith Craft 408
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisd0729 View Post
I shopped for Cobras a few times in the last several years... I was too picky and didn't have the right $$ to get the car I wanted with the options and color I wanted. I kept giving up and buying other cars on my list. I'm now ready to shop again and now add a cobra to the garage and settled in on BDR. a few questions below for you guys on this car:

https://www.jonathanmotorcars.com/19...c-427s-c-8.htm

1) Anyone have experience with Jonathan Motorcars in NJ? I couldn't find much on them but, the feedback I did find was positive. Anyone have opinions on buying a new BRD from them?

2) What all options are there to look for on a new BDR? This car lists a few options however, I haven't seen much difference in the recent BDRs to drive much of a cost difference.

3) Based on it being brand new and Jonathan completing fit/finish, anything else to look for when looking at a new BDR?

4) Is there much advantage to buying brand new BDR vs. a couple year old car with 1000-2000 miles?

Any other feedback on the car pasted above?

Thanks,
Chris
They are just a reseller... The car comes from S.A. assembled. The car has an Iconic motor, which is the local engine builder Reg uses in Miami. So it would be safe to say that the motor was installed in Miami... I.E. You are getting a car done by the people in Miami and the car was shipped to NJ.. I am sure the dealer in NJ wiped it down. Quality will be exactly the same as buying from Miami.

You are much better off buying used if you can find one you like.

It isn't how fast your car can go
It is how fast your car can change direction

Home of Fake Snake Racing