View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 12:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham #259
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra #3170 View Post
Your car looks great Morris I am glad you are bringing it out again a beautifully engineered Cobra for sure!
Thanks Bruce .... Coming from you means a lot....I remember talking to the guy's at Kinetics (Chris and Dennis) about you and your car..... and the Blue Prints of the Cobra in that side room, that was a real kick...

I don't have the latest in Technology in KMP259 anymore.... and we ran out of money .... but we still have many idea's to try..... and I like helping others now since I had a lot of help when I was coming up thru the Ranks of SCCA and then IMSA.... and yes I'm very lucky to be the Stewart of KMP259 for now and someone .....one day will appreciate all of the idea's we've put into that Vehicle, much like you have done with #3170.....They are just special vehicles and we both have advanced them beyond what Carroll ever thought of.... and I love just hanging out with KMP259.... we do enjoy time spent together ..... although we beat on her sometimes and so far she has responded in a great way.