View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 08:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane 427 Cobra #HM2008, Craft Performance 427w 600hp/600tq, TKO-600 close ratio, original Smiths gauges, lucas switches
Send a message via Yahoo to bwcobra15 Send a message via Skype™ to bwcobra15
Not Ranked     
Default T.I.T. ALERT ~ Its time to Fire Up HM-2008!

(just posted this on the TCC-DFW facebook group, so for you non-FB'ers here ya go... )

Calling the Texas Installation Team! After six years of building, and countless years of dreaming, I'm about ready to fire up my KC 427W engine in my cobra build for the FIRST TIME!

I need you guys to come down to my little ol place in Midlothian, Texas (just 30 miles south of downtown Dallas or Ft Worth) on Saturday December 8th at 12 noon to help me with any advice, wrenching, priming, timing, checks, double checks... Everything is mostly done, wiring is done, everything is connected. I just need to put in water, oil and gas. I have plenty of tools, a timing light and a fire extinguisher Any thing else? Bring it please...

I'll even provide beer, pizza, bbq or some such bribes. I gotta get this thing on the road and ready before April 2019! If you are able to make it, email me directly at bobworley15@gmail.com for my home address. There is plenty of parking space so if the weather is favorable bring those cobras! Lets break in the neighbors the right way!

I love it and I need it I bleed it ~ Yeah it's a wild hurricane ~ Alright, hold tight, I'm a highway star!!