View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 08:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

It's been a little over 2.5 years since I started to build this car. Today I washed it and did a quick wet sand of the body to clean it up and remove any mold release. I'm ready to send in my application to the state of NY for getting it inspected and registered.

There are still somethings to do. But, none that prevent me from driving it. The biggest thing is final body work and paint. That will be done over the winter.

I've built a few cars. This one is my favorite looking. I can't wait to get it on the road.

Thank you for the words of support and encouragement during this journey. I know that I've made a lot of posts along the way. You might be tired of seeing it pop up. This was a very challenging build for me. My health is not good. This is probably my last build.

I don't think that I'm going to offer kits. As of today I may make the body available as I can have them made for me.

I love Cobra's. But, I wanted to do something a little different. Starting with a body from Mr Bruce I have achieved my goals. I'm very happy with the results. Thank you for letting me share my build here.

Last edited by john chesnut; 06-11-2019 at 08:31 PM..