View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 10:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane 427 Cobra #HM2008, Craft Performance 427w 600hp/600tq, TKO-600 close ratio, original Smiths gauges, lucas switches
Send a message via Yahoo to bwcobra15 Send a message via Skype™ to bwcobra15
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimG427 View Post
I'm the one that ended up with the Bronze Kirkham. My wife and I saw it at a show a few years back and we both loved it. I had sold a CSX4000 Cobra about a year ago when I retired and figured I would never have another Cobra. When I saw this one going through the auction, I figured I'd make an effort to buy it. This is my fourth Kirkham built Cobra that I've had in my garage one at a time. I set my maximum limit going in never thinking it would be high enough, if someone had bid one dollar higher after my final bid, I wouldn't own it. I hope I'll be a good owner for the car.
I have a few items to address. The first are the tires and the second are fender protectors for the rear. If anyone knows of someone that sells good spats, please let me know. Since I don't have a trailer any more, I will drive this car on occasion, I drive everything I own.
I emailed David Kirkham yesterday and he responded right away with congratulations, he also provided some much needed information about the build. Its good to be back in the Cobra loop.

Bring that Bronze Beauty out to the Texas Cobra Meet in San Marcos this year!! Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet

I love it and I need it I bleed it ~ Yeah it's a wild hurricane ~ Alright, hold tight, I'm a highway star!!