View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 09:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Original Shelby Owner

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by krausewich View Post
Dan.. Thank you for the break down. Yes, that is exactly the bezel I am looking for. Not sure what vehicle reference to search under. Ford usually shared parts across different lines and trim packages, but I can't seem to lock down this one! For the Air Pulls, yes I did mean for the footbox vents. I was interested to find out if there was a similar AIR bezel that matches the style and size of the HTR/FAN one. I'm not looking as much for originality as I am a cohesive set of bezels.
DC: You are welcome. C0DF prefix

C = designed for a 1960s decade vehicle

0 (zero) = designed for a 1960 model year vehicle

D = designed for the Ford Falcon vehicle family

The fourth character was Ford internal information.

CSX2201 and later Cobras include some Ford electrical designs that originated between 1940 and 1964 model years (1939-1964 year wise). You should be able to find an engineering and part number decoder easily on the Internet.

In the 1950S and 1960s there were generally similar Ford switch and cable bezels marked without text or with single word text TOP, LIGHTS, WIPERS, and CHOKE that are commonly for sale used and NOS. If they had one with just VENT, I have no idea.