View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 12:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique FIA
Not Ranked     

Unique is still in business. I was by there a couple of months ago. Run by the Weaver brothers, Maurice and Alan; they are great folks to deal with. Any part you may need would be available. I've had #9226 for 15 years. Their chassis is bulletproof. The rear suspension design allows the rear to plant and go, harnessing power better than several other brands that I have owned or driven. As always, body style is an individual taste, but I like the molds that Unique Motorcars have developed better than most any other.

Price really depends on the details and execution of the build. That is hard to tell without crawling around the car. Maybe look at the Cobra Country site Unique listings to get some idea about price range? What you are looking at seems to be top notch and probably would be near the top of the range.

Unique is in Gadsen, AL. That's less than 2 hrs from Roswell. Easy trip to visit their facility, if you fly into Atlanta to see a car. They can answer any questions you may have. Friendly over the phone as well.