View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 02:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Hi Joyridin' - I assume you mean the "certified" ones offered by the OP on this thread? For him and once again for the record - as was established before and as can be seen in Larry's recent photos, THE ORIGINAL PIECES WERE CAST, NOT STAMPED AND THEY WERE NEVER EVER PRODUCED BY FORD.

I made allowances before for this being an honest mistake by an overly enthusiastic salesman, but upon seeing the tooling with the fake Ford numbers, it's clear to me that this is nothing more than an attempted SCAM. He has disappeared from here, but he is still attempting to peddle this sham on Facebook as authentic Ford parts as made for the original Cobras.

Typical BS from a novice who assumes the Cobra replica community is populated by a bunch of dumb, starry-eyed devotees who are eager to part with our money to buy any grubby piece of junk even remotely associated with the original cars or Ford or Shelby.

I wonder if the owners of Everett-Morrison are aware of and comfortable with the formerly respectable brand becoming just another rip-off, scamming outfit like CMC and the other greedy, dishonest crooks that have polluted our hobby over the years.

To those EM owners who have signed up as Facebook members, someone needs to demand some answers, or at the very least, be extra careful with this new incarnation of Everett-Morrison. Certified my a$$
Yes, those were the ones. He wants $795 for a set with all hardware.