View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 04:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 6079 482CI CSX cross ram
Not Ranked     
Default Peter P is a good man.

I ordered a dead man foot rest for my cobra from Peter P. I emailed him and asked him to ship me this part... I did not hear back from him, just a few days later the part arrives in the mail. He did not include an invoice... I emailed him to tell him he forgot the invoice and he emailed me back the next day telling me no charge to "enjoy"
This cost him $$ in shipping not to mention the time it took him to box it up and send it out.

This is the definition of A++ customer service...ERA goes over and above to make people happy. This is extremely refreshing in these times to get something nice like this from Peter P.

I also have a CSX car and the people from Hillbank are the exact opposite...they are HORRIBLE to deal with. They have over charged me for a hub cap, took months to get and when it arrived it was scratched. When I called them, the lady on the phone accused me of lying about the damaged part!!! Really? I spend 6 figures on a CSX car and then half to deal with this idiot? wow... GREAT JOB ERA!!!! If any one out there is on the fence of which company to buy from.... ERA 100% THANK YOU PETER!!!

PS Bob, I know Peter wont see this so please tell him about the kind words I put here...