View Single Post
Old 10-30-2021, 07:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby factory competition Mark II 289ci sgl four barrel
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmustang View Post
Happened quite frequently, it really depends on the race organization and their specific rules and regulations for the time period.

Don't count on it

The problem is, that you are the one who made claims, but have yet to post anything of substance to back them up. As such, you have the burden of showing the proof of what you claim, not the other way around.

Just knowing the integrity of the registrars at SAAC, when they say something, or correct someone on something, they always have the documentation to back it up. Otherwise, they do not say much of anything in public. Again, to post everything they have in their files in public, could most likely lead to more "air cars" being reproduced. Sure you want to be educated, but that same education would then be available to those who have less intentions of doing the right thing, if you catch my drift.

Bill S.
I do understand. If this question of ownership and the possibility of a fraudulent claim was to be pursued the records would surely be subpoened and put into evidence, and a sworn testimony would also be heard by the trier of fact. As an actual living, breathing family member with first hand knowledge any affidavits, testimony, etc. would be held in highest regard.

DMV/CHP already are going to require an extremely inspection and proofs as a condition of the proceedings earlier by Wesselink/Hasselrig litigation to gain title. I will be providing a written narrative regarding this twisted ownership situation, I refuse to be a bystander with respect to my dad, his racing history and his place in the larger Shelby Cobra story.