Old 11-23-2021, 04:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Original Shelby Owner

Cobra Make, Engine: COX 6111 - '66 "AC 289 Sports."
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC_COWBOY View Post
Please post what you know, open up the discussion, I did that regarding my frame pieces and posted the results of my inquiry from AC Cars, even though it didn't help my cause.

I say again, why not be in front of the discussion rather than having someone with less status than you bringing it to light, for all to see?

BTW, I would gladly piss up a rope if it would help this investigative discussion.
I have posted what we know about CSX 2049 in both the SAAC printed and Cobra Experience online Registries, and have provided snapshots here. The details you demand to know about have nothing to do with CSX 2049 relative to its legitimate ownership back in the '60s, which is the crux of the issue being discussed in this thread. Rather, the 1992 legal papers you want to see relate to the theft of the 2049 chassis from a warehouse in Long Beach in the late '70s. Until or unless you can offer valid evidence to show that Cunningham's ownership of the car was violated prior to this theft, I am not aware how this particular case is in any way relevant to your cause.