View Single Post
Old 06-21-2022, 05:18 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3542K, 347 C. I., EFI, T-5, Miata Front Sway Bar, 3 Link, Red with White Stripes
Not Ranked     
Default Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet 2023

Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet 2023
Embassy Suite Hotel Reservation Information

Dates: March 29 – April 2, 2023

Hotel Reservation Link:

https://www.texascobraclub.org/hotel-information

You must use the link above to get our discounted rate.

I have increased the number of rooms as compared to our 2022 numbers.

If you use Hilton Honors Points or a third-party booking service you may have to pay $20/night parking.

Do not call the hotel directly. You must use the custom link above to make your room reservations.

Do not call Hilton Reservation. This is a local contract and they will not be able to get you our discounted rate.

I get a weekly update on whom is registered using our room block. If your name does not appear on the rooming list, I will not be able to assist if you have any issues.

ANYONE berating a EMBASSY SUITE Staff member because you did not follow the instructions above will be ban from future Texas Cobra Spring Meet events. The instructions are easy to follow.

JUST SAYING YOU ARE WITH OUR GROUP AT THE TIME OF CHECKOUT WILL NOT GET YOUR RATE REDUCED.
NO EXCEPTIONS

I am willing to work with any and every attendee with rooming issues but you have to do your part as well.

More info posted on the website: www.texascobraclub.org

Thanks
Ken Walker
kenswalker@gmail.com
FFR3542K, 347, Holley Sniper EFI, T-5, 4 Wheel Discs, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes