• 1 Post By bwcobra15
  • 1 Post By bwcobra15
  • 2 Post By Seagull81
  • 1 Post By bwcobra15

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2022, 05:18 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3542K, 347 C. I., EFI, T-5, Miata Front Sway Bar, 3 Link, Red with White Stripes
Not Ranked     
Default Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet 2023

Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet 2023
Embassy Suite Hotel Reservation Information

Dates: March 29 – April 2, 2023

Hotel Reservation Link:

https://www.texascobraclub.org/hotel-information

You must use the link above to get our discounted rate.

I have increased the number of rooms as compared to our 2022 numbers.

If you use Hilton Honors Points or a third-party booking service you may have to pay $20/night parking.

Do not call the hotel directly. You must use the custom link above to make your room reservations.

Do not call Hilton Reservation. This is a local contract and they will not be able to get you our discounted rate.

I get a weekly update on whom is registered using our room block. If your name does not appear on the rooming list, I will not be able to assist if you have any issues.

ANYONE berating a EMBASSY SUITE Staff member because you did not follow the instructions above will be ban from future Texas Cobra Spring Meet events. The instructions are easy to follow.

JUST SAYING YOU ARE WITH OUR GROUP AT THE TIME OF CHECKOUT WILL NOT GET YOUR RATE REDUCED.
NO EXCEPTIONS

I am willing to work with any and every attendee with rooming issues but you have to do your part as well.

More info posted on the website: www.texascobraclub.org

Thanks
Ken Walker
kenswalker@gmail.com
FFR3542K, 347, Holley Sniper EFI, T-5, 4 Wheel Discs, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes
Old 06-28-2022, 08:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ford 302
Not Ranked     

Booked from Michigan
Seagull81 and G_Edmonds like this.
Old 06-29-2022, 07:10 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane 427 Cobra #HM2008, Craft Performance 427w 600hp/600tq, TKO-600 close ratio, original Smiths gauges, lucas switches
Send a message via Yahoo to bwcobra15 Send a message via Skype™ to bwcobra15
Not Ranked     

Booked from Texas
Seagull81 likes this.

I love it and I need it I bleed it ~ Yeah it's a wild hurricane ~ Alright, hold tight, I'm a highway star!!
Old 12-13-2022, 06:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR3542K, 347 C. I., EFI, T-5, Miata Front Sway Bar, 3 Link, Red with White Stripes
Not Ranked     

Registration for the 2023 Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet will open on January 01, 2023.
Currently our room block on the Embassy Suites is SOLD OUT.
We do have a room block at the Holiday Inn Express just on the other side of the interstate from the Embassy Suites.
If you would like to be put on the waitlist for the Embassy Suites, please send me an email (not a text or DM) to kenswalker@gmail.com. I need to have a paper-trail of all requests and communications.
Here is the link to the Holiday Inn Express:
https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpres...&icdv=99801505
More details on our website. www.texascobraclub.org
FFR3542K, 347, Holley Sniper EFI, T-5, 4 Wheel Discs, 3-Link, Miata Front Sway Bar, Red with White Stripes
Old 01-02-2023, 06:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Dates:*March 29 – April 2, 2023

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

The news you all have been waiting for!
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2023 TEXAS COBRA CLUB SPRING MEET IS NOW OPEN

Go the www.texascobraclub.org to register.

T-Shirts orders will happen in about another week.

Our block of rooms at the Embassy Suites has sold out.*Rooms are available at the Holiday Inn Express.*Follow the links of the Hotel Information page to reserve a room at the Holiday Inn Express.

If you would like to be put on the waiting list for the Embassy Suites, please send an email to me at kenswalker@gmail.com.*I am working the Embassy Suites to secure more rooms.

If you already have a room at the Embassy Suites and need to cancel, please contact me ASAP before you do so. I can have your reservation transferred to someone on the waitlist.

All requests, questions, comment, etc. must be send via email to kenswalker@gmail.com.*Due the high volume of requests, I will not be able to respond to posts on Facebook, Direct Messages via Facebook, or text.*I need to have a paper-trail.
Thanks a bunch, and I look forward to seeing you in March!!

More info posted on the website: www.texascobraclub.org

Thanks
Ken Walker
kenswalker@gmail.com
Old 01-31-2023, 09:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

T-shirt Ordering is open!
Deadline for ordering shirts is
FEB 12, 2023.

Go to the website for this years tee shirt design. T-Shirts Orders | Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet

Prices are $27 for the Short Sleeve and $32 for the Long Sleeve. This price includes all payment processing fees but does not include shipping (if needed).

PLEASE NOTE: At Checkout you will be asked for a shipping address. You will be able to pick up your shirts at the Spring Meet Registration Table when you arrive. If you are unable to attend the meet, arrangements will be made to ship the shirts to you after the event.
Old 01-31-2023, 07:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Im paid up, but still not showing on the whos coming page.
Old 02-01-2023, 06:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane 427 Cobra #HM2008, Craft Performance 427w 600hp/600tq, TKO-600 close ratio, original Smiths gauges, lucas switches
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycraft View Post
Im paid up, but still not showing on the whos coming page.
Me too! I'm paid, now where's my name?!?

In all fairness, the "whos coming" page isn't automatically updated when you register. Ken Walker has to go in and periodically manually update it . It will pop up, soon.
Seagull81 likes this.

I love it and I need it I bleed it ~ Yeah it's a wild hurricane ~ Alright, hold tight, I'm a highway star!!
Old 02-01-2023, 06:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Y'all don't realize how much work Ken does for this event. It is all behind the scenes in his spare time. We support him as best we can. He is working on some changes for next year that he will talk about at the dinner on Saturday of the event.
bwcobra15 and svassh like this.
Old 02-07-2023, 06:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Orders for the 2023 Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet T-Shirts need to be in by Sunday, Feb 12th at 6pm.
Go to www.texascobraclub.org to place your order.
Old 02-07-2023, 07:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

2023 TCC Spring Meet Updates
Days to Go: 50
Number of Drivers and Guests: 191
Number of Cars: 103
Banquet Tickets sold: 124
States Represented: 12
Our VIP Guests have confirmed:
Allen Grant, driver for Shelby American, and Peter Miles, son of legendary Shelby American Driver, Ken Miles, are our VIP guests this year.

Hotel Rooms: Please do not cancel your room at the Embassy Suites before you have spoken with me. I still have several folks on a wait list for the Embassy Suites.

Harris Hill Raceway: We will NOT be holding a track event or taking photos at HHR this year.

Group Photo: 4pm Friday, March 31 (Weather permitting) Location will be announced soon

Please reach out to me via email if you have any questions.
Kenswalker@gmail.com

www.texascobraclub.org

Y'all have fun now, ya hear!!
Ken
Old 02-10-2023, 06:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Orders for the 2023 Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet T-Shirts need to be in by Sunday, Feb 12th at 6pm.
Go to www.texascobraclub.org to place your order.
Old 02-27-2023, 05:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet Update 02.26.23
By the numbers:
Days to Go: 31
# Cars registered: 129
# Drivers & Guests: 239
# Banquet Tickets Sold: 151
# States Represented: 12
Dear Cobra Dudes and Dudettes,
The 24th Annual Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet is just around the corner. The crowd will be large and the Hill Country roads are awaiting their new layer of fresh rubber!
Our guest attendees this year are Allen Grant and Peter Miles. We will hold a couple of autograph sessions if you have any memorabilia you would like to have signed. No merchandise will be sold onsite.
Once again, if you have a hotel room reservation at the Embassy Suite and are not able to attend the event, please contact me as soon as possible. I still have 7-8 folks on a wait-list for the Embassy Suites. I will take care of reassigning your room in our room block.
If you have any items you would like to donate to the Silent Auction, please let me know so we can plan accordingly.
More detail to come soon!
Ken
www.texascobraclub.org
Old 03-20-2023, 03:53 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

What kind of routes to be expected, are you planning a Blue Bonnet tour with photos, would make my wife happy
Old 03-20-2023, 05:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycraft View Post
What kind of routes to be expected, are you planning a Blue Bonnet tour with photos, would make my wife happy
There are no 'official' routes planned, but lots of good suggested routes. There are usually several small groups of cars that plan various destinations every day ... the sky is the limit! Talk to folks in the parking lot each morning and join in.

I'm in north Texas and we are seeing bluebonnets already, and I am hearing there are many bluebonnets in this hill country already ... its gonna be great!
Sycraft likes this.

Old 03-20-2023, 05:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

The Bluebonnets are blooming right now. I doubt that there will be many around when the Meet happens.
The cruises are whatever you want them to be. You can connect with others and go where they go, set one up yourself or strike out on your own. There is an App with maps on the TCC website. https://www.texascobraclub.org/interactive-maps You can also check with any of the staff for more information.
Old 03-21-2023, 08:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Registration for the Texas Cobra Club Spring Meet will close at 6pm Sunday, March 26th, 2023. If you are planning on attending the banquet on Saturday, April 1 you must register online. No banquet tickets will be sold onsite.
Now back to your regularly schedule program!
www.texascobraclub.org

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: