View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 06:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft RT3 #1115
Not Ranked     

Thanks Tony, the car was a complete kit from FFR but the guy who put the drivetrain in had a tune installed on the FFR supplied Ford ECU (which he sent me) I don't have the equipment to plug in and have Lund remotely access.

It is a stock crate Gen 1 coyote

Early on I talked with a few people who said they would plug in and tune on a dyno or have Lund excess and take it for several rides, prices ranged in the $500-$700 range and i was thrilled with this... but now I can't even get a place to respond.

I talked to one guy who said he wants $1400 just to plug in for Lund not including the rides he will have to take... I am not new to this and know that's a ridiculous price.

Maybe I'm wrong but I've had LS motors and Harleys tuned, typically a 2-5 hour process depending on dyno vs ride sessions with the car.

The car appears to run excellent with just a high idle, I know it's still a process with the tune but I can't see paying upwards of $2k to get it dialed in.

I just thought it would be easier living in the greater Phoenix area to get this done... I will keep searching

Last edited by Robertk; 06-23-2022 at 06:40 PM..