View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 07:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I was researching EFI stack injection as well. Most of the ones I was looking into have been mentioned in this thread.
Jim Inglese makes a very accurate period correct system if that is what you shooting for. Like mentioned he is very knowledgeable and can build a system specific to your engine.

Borla makes a great plug an play system that is more "universal". I believe it uses the Fast EFI system.

Kinsler is probably one of the more expensive systems but it is literally built to your engine, driving style.....more of a professional motorsports type application.

With EFI its usually best to chose a system that is very user friendly or that a trusted local tuner is familiar with. Not all EFI systems are alike and when it comes to ITB system one tune DOES NOT FIT ALL...lol.

I ended up going with the Kinsler system for my 363 sbf. I ordered it in Feb of 2022....hopefully it will ship out here soon. Like I said, they are built specific to your application, made to order. I am only getting the intake manifold, efi rails, MAP system, TPS, throttle linkage...that will set you back $7500. I still need to get the efi system...(I am already familiar with fueltech so I am using it), fuel injectors. Basically for a complete plug n play system from them would be around $11k.

It really all boils down to, you going for looks or performance or both. I plan on racing a good bit so I went for performance....but it is going to look pretty damn cool too...lol.