View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 04:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft RT3 #1115
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBSerpent View Post
What is the mileage on the car? Regardless, it looks like a low mileage specimen based on the photos.

This car is CLEAN and with a SB 427 to boot! The icing on the cake is the SB100, which is like the Willy Wonka Golden Ticket for any potential CA buyers. That sticker alone is worth an additional ~5K (minimum) to interested CA buyers.

I find your asking price to be too low (from a seller's perspective). From a buyer's perspective, I would jump all over this price and then negotiate down somewhat (never hurts to try).

I would suggest some homework on your end to gain a better appreciation for what the asking prince should be.

First, go to Cobra Country and look at some of the Backdrafts that are currently listed on the website. You should have some good comps to look at.

Second, go on Bring a Trailer (the car auction website) and do a search for previously sold BDRs. You'll find some good historical date of recent sales. That too should provide some good guidance. You may also want to consider selling your BDR on that website. The buying community is worldwide and all you need is two interested parties that like your car and get into a bidding war. Honestly, I find that website a seller's paradise. I personally would never buy a car on that website simply because the exposure is worldwide and, like I said, all you need is two to tango and the price starts going through the roof.

Good luck. You won't need much luck selling that beauty.

BTW, I remember when you picked this car up earlier this year. Short period of ownership for you.
Thanks and some good advice, I have been on Cobra Country but thought most posts were older posts... BAT would be a good idea.
The short ownership is really because of a C1 opportunity, my friend with the Vette lives in Washington so getting pics and vids tomorrow but I know the car a little.
And the car has just under 6k miles, thank you