View Single Post
Old 07-17-2002, 10:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP329 w/KC489 Shelby
Not Ranked     
Default Some ERA Questions

1) On a previous post and on your website FAQs, you stated ERA doesn't support 6sp transmissions. Is this because you know of an incompatibility with the chassis or are you saying ERA (you) hasn't installed a 6sp? Or, is that statement just a policy of ERA? The dimensions for the 6 sp Tremec and Richmond are so similar, if not the same as the 5sp, I was wondering why this setup wouldn't work.

2a) On your website (in the FAQs), you state a radio could be mounted on the tunnel. Could you post the picture associated with the link (http://www.erareplicas.com/cars/gspan.htm), as it appears the website link is a dead one? 2b) Is there a center console accessory available for mounting audio?

3) Is the 289-style "Drop" dash, with glovebox available with the 427?

4) Does your optional ERA design Rear Suspension with outboard brakes come with the adjustable coil overs?

5) Your website mentions the exposed roll bar legs, but I have noticed in some of your pictures, a rear panel covers the roll bar ala the 289. Can the rear panel be moved on the 427 to cover the roll bar legs from the cockpit?

6) What is the present wait time for a kit?

Thanks in advance