View Single Post
Old 10-07-2002, 05:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default October 9th dessert night

I don't know if anyone read my post last week about driving to the lake? Would anyone be interested in coming to our house for dessert? I will make several and you can bring your favorite. At least six of you know the way. We are in Rockwall the first exit off I-30 coming up the hill I think it is 67A or B, I will verify it for you later today. The first stop sign, turn right. You will be traveling behind the Kroger shopping center. At the traffic light, turn right again. Eckerd is on your right as you turn. About two city blocks past Eckerd is the first right turn you can take. SUMMER LEE. Turn right again and the next right is Lago Vista Lane. You can only turn right and we are the second house on the left. 2944 is the house number.
If you have a different suggestion, or if you would rather find a place where we can eat dinner (it seems to have come to that) that is fine too. But I need to know today, to give me time to make a few desserts or you will be stuck with Albertsons or Krogers.

Marilyn