28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2002, 05:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default October 9th dessert night

I don't know if anyone read my post last week about driving to the lake? Would anyone be interested in coming to our house for dessert? I will make several and you can bring your favorite. At least six of you know the way. We are in Rockwall the first exit off I-30 coming up the hill I think it is 67A or B, I will verify it for you later today. The first stop sign, turn right. You will be traveling behind the Kroger shopping center. At the traffic light, turn right again. Eckerd is on your right as you turn. About two city blocks past Eckerd is the first right turn you can take. SUMMER LEE. Turn right again and the next right is Lago Vista Lane. You can only turn right and we are the second house on the left. 2944 is the house number.
If you have a different suggestion, or if you would rather find a place where we can eat dinner (it seems to have come to that) that is fine too. But I need to know today, to give me time to make a few desserts or you will be stuck with Albertsons or Krogers.

Marilyn
Old 10-07-2002, 05:33 AM
The Royal Rhubarb
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #495,427SO, Stroked
Send a message via AIM to ERA600hp
Not Ranked     
Default Marilyn

I'd travel to the ends of the earth to taste one of your home Desserts!!

I'll check with the Queen and see if we have anything planed, right now I do not have a game that night!

The Royal Family
Old 10-07-2002, 07:46 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #122 (Sold) : Ford GT #484 Heritage Edition; 2008 GT500 Red/Black
Not Ranked     

I will be happy to be there

I will see if Julie wants to come...she may since I will be in the truck.

Matt
2006 Ford GT #484 Heritage Edition
2003 Hummer H1 OpenTop
2003 Hummer H1 Wagon
Old 10-07-2002, 10:16 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SHELBY GT500...slightly modified. Former owner of CSX4758..a GEM of a ride!
Not Ranked     

We can come and would not have any problem driving but at this time I have to replace a header gasket and don't think I can get it done by Wednesday..........BUT we would still come!

Gary
Only 2 weeks till the Texas 289!!!
Old 10-07-2002, 10:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: The only DAX in town
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Home made dessert

Marilyn,

I can never say no to a home made dessert. I'll be there. Unfortunately Ute will not be able to join us, because she'll be at the monthly SCCA meeting on Wednesday.

Thomas

Old 10-07-2002, 03:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lonestar classic, blue w/ white,Keith Craft 418 ( 606 HP ) pump gas motor
Not Ranked     

Yum! We'll be there. Is there anything you need me to bring? Desserts, drinks, etc?

Colleen (and Alan)
Old 10-08-2002, 03:33 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #586, 535hp.460
Not Ranked     
Unhappy Oh MAN, I can't BELIEVE this!!!

Whoah,
I can't BELIEVE this........... I have to be at a "Meet the coaches" ice cream social this Wednesday evening at Woodrow Wilson @ 7:00pm organized by the Booster Club( this is actually Mary & I). We are both on the board of the Booster club and have to attend to help promote memberships, so MAYBE next week, I hope.
GEEZ, I an going to miss some of Marilyn's wonderful desserts........................... WAAHHHHH!!!
Sob,
John Russell
Old 10-08-2002, 06:24 AM
Subsistance du serpent
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Send a message via Skype™ to James Baldwin
Not Ranked     

Sounds good. What can we bring?

A few ERAs, SPFs, Shelbys, Kirkhams...
Old 10-08-2002, 07:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lonestar classic, blue w/ white,Keith Craft 418 ( 606 HP ) pump gas motor
Not Ranked     

Mr. Russell,
Did y'all win Homecoming last week? I hope all this time you spend at the HS is helping them win. ;-) We went back to our daughters HS homecoming a couple weeks ago and we think we made them lose. :-(

Colleen (Mrs. 66 Snake)
Old 10-08-2002, 08:31 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SHELBY GT500...slightly modified. Former owner of CSX4758..a GEM of a ride!
Not Ranked     
Default Yum Yum

Marilyn.....Susan said ya'll have talked about this...GREAT IDEA! Susan will be making something for the occcasion. Also Marilyn...Susan asked me to have you e-mail your phone number as she wanted to talk to you. E-mail to "GEM427@aol.com"
See ya tomorrow

Gary

Last edited by Gary Morris; 10-08-2002 at 08:33 AM..
Old 10-08-2002, 02:27 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #586, 535hp.460
Not Ranked     
Talking Woodrow Wilson actually won!!

Colleen,
We watched the absolutely BEST football game I have seen in YEARS!! Woodrow played South Oak Cliff for our Homecoming, and we were projected to /expected to get creamed!!
WE were up by 8 points at the half (14-6), and were down by 6 points with about 3 1/2 minutes to go (23-17). Woodrow scored a touchdown to tie the game at 23 all with 34 seconds to go, and kicked the extra point to go 24-23 up.
One of the cornerbacks made his third interception of the game on our 20 with about 12 seconds to go, sealing the win.
He was named player of the week on defense in today's Dallas Morning News, which is a rare event.
All is well here, except that I am missing my Cobra friends, and all of these fabulous deserts( see, I got back on topic).
John Russell
Old 10-08-2002, 06:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

You can bring what you like. I am making pecan pies(Paul's request) and a brownie pizza. I will have tea and coffee. Paul is mad that he won't be able to get his car out. Oh,well.
Looking forward to ya'll cummin over.
Old 10-09-2002, 10:57 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: The only DAX in town
Not Ranked     
Smile another lady for dessert

Marilyn,

Ute will come as well tonight to increase the number of ladies. The SCCA meeting has been delayed until next week and she couldn't resist your home made pecan pie. We'll bring some homemade cake as well.
Maybe Cory will show up as well. If he can manage to be home until 6.30 pm, we gonna pick him up.

cu 2n8
Thomas
Old 10-09-2002, 01:17 PM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA#389 427 so, gone to N.J./ Superformance "BROCK" Daytona Coupe SN 55
Not Ranked     

Vic and I will be there also!! Need to fatten up for the wedding!!!
Old 10-09-2002, 01:17 PM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA#389 427 so, gone to N.J./ Superformance "BROCK" Daytona Coupe SN 55
Not Ranked     

Vic and I will be there also!! Need to fatten up for the wedding!!!
Old 10-09-2002, 02:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

WOW!!!! Turnout looks great. I better go make up my bed. Speed