View Single Post
Old 11-08-2002, 08:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics, LS 427, 302 cid @ 370 HP, T5 and 8.8" rear end, 99.99% complete
Not Ranked     
Smile Cobra Chuck's LS427

Quote:
Originally posted by Brent Mills
Please take a moment and sign in and tell us a little about your car!

Brent Mills
Club Cobra

I bought the LS427 kit 3/28/02, it is 98% done. I am working on the body now hoping for a red with white LeMans stripe paint job in early December. Black interior. I have a hard top for the snake.

I have a competition frame, Aldan adjustable coil overs in all four corners, the four link suspension, 8.8" 1:3.55 gear ratio, posi rear end. T5 trans. Ford Racing 10.5" HP clutch and LS hydraulic linkage, The engine is a 302 CI 9:1 comp. ratio block, Ford Racing E303X roller cam, Ford Racing roller rocker arms 1.6:1 ratio, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, intake manifold and 750 CFM carb, MSD 6AL ignition and billet distributor, Moroso 8 qrt baffled pan and windage tray, Ford Racing oil pump (not high vol) and Ford Racings high volume water pump. Cool tube for water hoses and a remote oil filter coupled to a oil cooler, Griffin 400 HP AL radiator. Brushed Stainless dash insert with VDO gauges, wipers and heater. Did I forget anything?

I have had a blast building the car. Many thanks to Steve, Brian, Dennis and the rest of the gang at Lone Star, they are awesome. I am going to play with the car for a little while, show it a few times and sell it, so I can build another.

Cobra Chuck