View Single Post
Old 03-30-2001, 02:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Dr. this is old news and has been talked about way too much. However people still read his rag and it's sad that this has to be gone over again.
First I have to point out that when I was in the market I bought his "book" and he highly praised the ffr and this was the final straw in my desision to build a ffr, haven't regretted my choise for a second. I love the whole concept and design. Now it wasn't perfect but for the price I feel I got a great deal.
In the very next issue, all the sudden I was informed that I bought the worst affront to the kit car industry in it's history??????

I have to say some of the things he mentioned where somewhat correct, ffr had corrected the problems and when I e mailed mr Scott about taking another look, he e mailed me back calling me a "brown shirted ffr fanatic". He doesn't know me, and I had even praised him for being partly responsible for helping.

It's also important to know that the car he shows in his article is in a competitors shop, one that he seem to like promoting.

If your looking to have a fun time building a cobra don't pass up lookinggat the ffr, talk to the owners, you'll find a wealth of information and some beautiful cars. Ask youself, why is ffr selling more total cars then anyone else if it's a piece of crap?
Check some out, you be the judge.