View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 06:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadster,351w 405HP
Not Ranked     
Default Classic Roadsters complaint to the Attorney General of North Dakoda

It's time the silent minority turns into the UNSILENT MAJORITY!!
I'm calling on all Classic Roadster/Sugar Sand customers to speak out. If you have received the short end of the stick from this company and are dissatisfied with the lies,deceit and most importantly not receiving the car kits/parts that have been payed for, join me. We as consumers deserve better from Gary Rutherford and the 'new' owners.
PLEASE FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST CLASSIC
ROADSTERS /SUGAR SAND WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE OF NORTH DAKODA and the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

You can file a online complaint with the Better Business Bureau at: www.mnd.bbb.org/commoncomplaint

The Attorney General Office can be reached at :
www.ag.state.nd.us
Select CONSUMER PROTECTION in the right column. You can print out a complaint form to mail in to their office.
They want to hear our complaints about the way this company does business in their state of North Dakoda!

We all have tried in good faith to give them the opportunity to fulfill their sales obligation. WE CONSISTANTLY ARE NOT GETTING WHAT WE PAID FOR.Stand UP AND SPEAK OUT! WE DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS FROM CLASSIC ROADSTERS/SUGAR SAND.PLEASE JOIN ME.TELL YOUR STORY!
DO IT THIS WEEK ! THEY WILL LISTEN!

Last edited by starwolf56; 03-11-2003 at 06:31 PM..