View Single Post
Old 03-15-2003, 06:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Russ,

I am the guy in the lime green tee shirt. This is my car. I own PMS 4203 (third car made). You are welcome to my home at any time to look at the workmanship of the car. It is FIRST CLASS. Chuck and guys worked with me at every step to get the car correct. When we had a problem, they corrected it immediately. I started out to buy the pieces, but frankly I saw the workmanship they could do in that shop and hired them to do a lot of the work. They have built several CSX cars and they look great. Again, if you have any questions, or would like to see the finished product, please call me. I live in the KC area. Chuck is a very interesting, straitforward guy and very willing to work with a buyer. The guy that really turns the wrenches, Mark has been building Cobras for about 20 years. A first class guy, very family oriented, will not lie to you or take advantage of a situation. They use the 4 inch tube frame and as correct as is possible (at a reasonable price) suspension. I have a big block (428), top loader, 308 gears for road travel. Ran it hard today (over 80 degrees outside) and never got over 85 C on the water. These cars took first and third at Run and Gun this year right off of the trailers. Also am good friends with another PMS car in town, can give you his name. Look at the pic. notice in the background the number of bodies. Some of them are Alu CSX cars. They do body work for a lot of CSX cars. In short, they know Cobras. Take a tour.

Brian