View Single Post
Old 05-27-2003, 05:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     
Default I will be there...

It will take about 3 hours to put my engine back in and I plan on some local crusing for a couple of weeks. I am putting my 2X4 setup on it while I have it down. I am sure it will take a while to get the carbs tuned and every thing ironed out before I do any serious racing.

Anyway since I sent this email Kent gave me a call and is convinced he put the gasket on wrong and is insisting on covering the total expense. I really don't know who did it but we agreed to split the cost! I know they tested it in their shop with a stock block oil filter housing and everything was fine. Mistakes happen...or is shi_ happens.

At any rate I plan on being at Hallet next month. My team mates (Lew and David) are not going to make it this year so as they tell me I will be a team of one. Lew was a team of one in Nashville this past weekend and he claims it was a waste of his time and money, very poorly ran and organized. So, even though we won't have the gas powered margarita maker (weedeater powered blender) can I still party at the Texas corner?

Clois

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"