View Single Post
Old 10-14-2003, 06:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance AUS002, Chev 5.7 with hairdryer
Not Ranked     
Smile Bernie Is In The States

G'Day All found this bloke in the STD Forum section think hes one of Us, by the sounds of it he is ?, Does anyone want to own up if they know him so he will look good for his US friends, maybe if we are all nice hw will bring us back lots of Cobra gifts.

Me first, Hey Bernie after your lovely long talks with Tina we need a Hard top for my superformance........

Bernie is now in the States
Hi all,

Well here I am in Evansville Indiana.

From sunny Mt. Gambier South Australia to LA a visit to the Petersen Museum, then over to Chicago for a drive south to Indy.

Toured the Indy Museum and went on a track tour. Drove south to Bowling Green Kentucky a toured the Corvette Museum and then over to the Plant for a tour of the Corvette assembly plant.

I remembered to take the FORD shirt off and changed into a Corvette 'T' shirt in a telephone box out the front.

Heading to Gateway Raceway in St. Louis Missouri for the
Run N Gun tomorrow.

Having fun

Will be back in Australia in mid November. Looking forward to taking the Cobra out for a drive. It is the start of summer !!!

Cheers all

Bernie

Bernie Knight
Mt. Gambier South Australia (Posting under wtcobra - Indiana)

Whoaaaa

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 12.220.47.185

10-15-2003 02:41 AM

mrmustang
Husband/Father/Son

Cobra Make & Engine: On my fourth Cobra so far this year, guess I can't make up my mind.

Find yourself in the Northern, NJ area, let me know........

Bill S.

It should not matter what you spend on a Cobra, real or replica, what should matter is that your happy with your decision. If you have to come to a forum such as this, and knock others for their choices to make yourself feel superior, then it's time to take a step back from the keyboard and seek professional help.

Last edited by justbetter; 10-14-2003 at 06:37 PM..