View Single Post
Old 03-28-2004, 04:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #086 ,351 Stroked Windsor
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Invitation to ALL for Walter Mitty Cobra Corral

Hello everyone...
My name is Frank Generazio , and i am writing this on behalf of the Newest Superformance dealer for the Ga/Fla/Ala area , McMichael Motorsports and Rob Ginn the owner of it.
Rob is opening up his McMichael Motorsports/Superformance Cobra Corral at the upcoming Historical Walter Mitty Challenge in Atlanta at Road Atlanta to ALL Cobra owners on April 30th - May 2nd.
Whether you own a Superformance, FF5 , Kirkham or whatever , you are invited to join us.As part of the corral , we will be able to do some light laps on the Historical Road Atlanta track.Rob will also be hosting a BBQ dinner and open house at his dealership , which is located right across the street from the Panoz Racing School , and just about 2 blocks from the entrance to Road Atlanta.
If you have never been , this is a very fun weekend for historical vintage racing.You can read more about the Walter Mitty Challenge at :www.hsrrace.com.
You can contact Rob Ginn at :robginn@msn.com for any help in getting passes , hotel reservations made , whatever.He is a wonderful person to talk with.
This is going to be a Must Do weekend , so Please , join up in the McMichael Motorsports/Superformance OPEN Cobra Corral at the Walter Mitty Challenge during April 30th thruMay 2nd.Just contact Rob.
Thanks,
Frank Generazio
SPF086