View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 02:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Jim,

I'm still hopeful I will get some sort of response about the alignment issue. If you get into A&C, could you ask them what they suggest?

As for the new arrivals, it's been a long winter, but they're home now. We arrived back on February 26th. Things are going okay, we are in an adjustment mode now for the kids mostly but also for us.

I finally brought Cobie home this past weekend after a long winter nap at a friends house, I also had him out this past Sunday as we had the same weather pattern as you. Our high on Sunday was 76.

As far as the bar rings, I seem to have misplaced the templates when I gutted the garage and redecorated this winter. It's not a problem though, I can make new templates and get the pieces made for you.

I spent some time now tearing into Cobie for leak repairs and an electric fan upgrade so he is currently out of commision. I hope we don't get any real great cruising weather while he is down.

BTW, I did PM you my phone number so if you get near Fort Wayne and have some extra time, feel free to give me a call.

John.