View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005, 07:57 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B & B
Not Ranked     
Default CobraRestorers.com Beware!

Hi,

I ordered a soft top from Cobrarestorers.com and they guaranteed me it would fit my B & B. After many trials it was not even close enough to fudge. After speaking with the company they refused exchange, refund, credit or work with me in any way. I was even willing to take a hit financially. (restocking fee and so on)

Their return policies are clearly listed on their invoice when you receive the product but never a mention of it over the phone! Especially since they sealed the deal with me once they said their top would fit my car.

As always Buyer beware!!! They have lost my business. I have never encountered a retailer like them before. Most, if not all are willing to work with you especially if they said their product will suit my needs.

Now I am trying to unload the soft top on the CC forum. It is actually a very good quality top.

Bottom line if you decide to do business with them clarify their return policy etc.

P.S. I refrained from what I really wanted to say. I tried to make it a general Buyer Beware issue!

Good Day

You can observe a lot from just watching.