View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 07:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #375 427 S/C - 428FE - Toploader - 1968 AMX 390 Go Pack 4 Speed - My Daily Driver is a 2004 Crossfire
Send a message via AIM to REDSC400
Not Ranked     

Thanks Don:
I searched the online GATES catalog and I am now pretty sure the part is 21256 (see picture below) and not 21236. I betcha Bob possible "dumb fingered" it in the bill of materals section of the ERA Assembly Manual. Or my manual is out of date. He probably drank some bad tea that day (har Har me matey)

Hey.. how is your Red and Gold doing? I am layed up for the winter now. Are you on the road or are you likewise confined with cabin fever? We have really cold weather here with snow and muck on the ground. Car is up on Jackstands in the barn. I get the heater going in the barn on weekends and then work underneath in a typical obessive compulsive disorder manner... hee hee.

My gas tank is now polished like a mirror. I am probably going to grease all the fittings this weekend on the Ujoints and the ball joints and suspension.

Cheers Amigo...

A car can massage organs which no masseur can reach. It is the one remedy for the disorders of the great sympathetic nervous system. Jean Cocteau 1889-1963, French Author, Filmmaker