View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 07:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SOLD Excalibur, '94-'95 5.0 EFI, Edelbrock heads, E303 cam, 1.7RR, Cobra intake, 24lb injectors, 93 cobra ECU, 65mm TB, hi flow cats.
Not Ranked     
Default Head ID

Woodz428,
I'll took another look. I knew most of them are 170 cc intake port, but I might have missed some bigger one's as I was only looking at the smog heads. The thermactor connection could have easily been added to look smog legal. Turns out the Performer and Performer RPM all have the 170 cc intake ports. When you get up into the Victor Jr., they have a 210 and a 225, then they go to 240 on up. All the Victor heads use raised exhaust ports and most different header bolt spacing and or configurations. I'm sure mine are marked Performer. There is so much junk bolted on to the ends of these heads, I could be missing the factory markings and what I'm seeing is a machine shop stamping. It looks really clean, sharp and uniform, unlike most hand stamping I've seen from shops. A mystery.
I may need to get the thermactor tubing out of the way, as well as some other stuff to get a good look. I hate trying to read with a flash light and a make up mirror!

Thanks for the suggestion, I was thinking you had it nailed,
Mike

Last edited by cobraduke; 05-16-2006 at 07:52 PM..