View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 03:46 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thanks, Craig. I registered with SCOF for a couple of months. I grew impatient with the steady flow of largely private or personal communications among members flowing to my inbox. This and the fact no one replied to what I thought were serious requests for information led me to drop my registration.

The site moderator cautioned me not to drop out of SCOF and to opt for the 'web style' option to the steady stream of messages. By that time I had pretty much lost interest and I knew Club Cobra provided the prompt and informative replies I was hoping for.

Learning the subject I raised here is receiving further, independent discussion on SCOF encourages me to re-register. I know the replies on SCOF that did address technical issues were generally well prepared and helpful. This and the fact Superformance pays attention to the dialog among its customers makes a positive outcome more likley. The tech I spoke to at Dynamic replied to my question of what I should do; we did not discuss whether the problem was more common so the dialog on SCOF may be timely.