Old 11-12-2006, 07:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
I contributed to CC in 2006
I have in the past contributed to CC

Send a message via AIM to mj_duell

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidNJ
Question: In one of the threads it talked about aluminum upper and lower arms and spindles front and rear. The pick seems to show the Ford rear spindle. Will that be a new spindle in the future, fitting an aftermarket (Superlight or Dynalight) caliper directly?
Hi David,
The front will come stock with billet uppers only. The rest of the roller will be tube steel as with our other cars. However, we are currently waiting for billet front lowers, billet rear IRS uppers and lowers and some custom billet uprights to replace the spindles both front and rear to sell individually. These will be straight replacements for the Ford gear, so what ever fits the standard T-bird, Mustang spindles will also fit the new billet parts. The uprights will come in two off-sets, one for pin drive 3.5 backspace wheels and one for our stock off-set. These pieces will be sold separately or could be ordered with the roller. Keep in mind this will be our "Everything to Everyone" roller, the best of all worlds, cockpit and trunk space, beautiful parts, great performance and affordability. We even kept the round tube and “X” brace for the original guys.

--Mike / Turn Ten Racing, Inc.