View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 12:47 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force Mk I, 5L Windsor, TKO 600, enhanced Jag / Koni suspension & LSD Diff.
Not Ranked     

Clubs can be such political animals at times!

I'm glad the moderators finally stepped in on that "other thread", but about 5 pages too late in my book.

However on this idea of race versus social I reckon we must stick with one club but we could create two divisions within the club - not to divise the members of course - but to have a group organising race type events and another to manage social events.

I think it would be worthwhile talking to the more sporting type clubs to figure out how they cater for their racer and social sets.

I for one would be interested in both, once my car is registered of course, as I am building with both aspects in mind. But I know I will compromise my racing capabilities by building a road going car but then how many of us drive race capable beasts on the road regularly? Not too many I am sure.

Naturally I will become active on the committee ONCE I have got my car registered cause I need all the time I've got now to finish it before year's end.

Anyway folks lets remember we are here to enjoy these toys and let's not bicker over mundane crap its just not enjoyable.

Cheers