CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Vintage 60's Shelby Owner

Cobra Make & Engine: CSX 2252 sold 3-08, 1986 AC Cobra MK IV #185
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric johnson
Everyone,

Dynamic Motorsport will provide a demo ride you will never forget.Blasting around the Ohio countryside...100mph over a railroad crossing to demonstrate ride quality-which is very good...Up and down hill and dale.etc

You really will get a true picture of the car's capability.

I live in NY and Snakepit did not really want to allow a true test ride...Supposedly "saving" car which is prototype 01 for this years Barrett -Jackson.That's why I flew to Ohio.Dynamic couldn't have been more accomodating.They had thier demo (titanium) plus three other spfs a red mk1 and two other mk2s one red (red looks better in person) ,and an exact replica in the livery of the winning '66 lemans car.Beautiful!

I am planning a purchase pending the ability to get it registered in NY

Eric Johnson
Clinton corners, NY
I saw the Superformance GT40 at the Barrett Jackson Auction and it was nice looking. The gentleman who was promoting the car said it was a "real one". I asked him when it was built, he said over a two year period and finished in 2006. I asked him what makes it a "real one". He said it's a "carry over" Continuation GT40 with a P2000 series serial number, and it was licensed from Safir, the original GT40 creator. Is this similar to what Shelby is doing with his CSX 4000, Continuation CSX Cobras, and what the CSX dealers are claiming?