View Single Post
Old 07-12-2001, 09:52 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hunter #28; 396 Cleveland stroker; more than 495 HP; TKO 5 speed
Not Ranked     
Default Re: Emerson Motorsports/Maine-ly Classics

You might want to check out Hunter cars in Fl; he has an 95 in that is nearly impossible to tell the difference from a 90 in. He uses vette full IRS setups with the vette bracks etc
grover niles

After my *very tight* encounter with a new Model 3 Superformance, I'm ready to check out stretched Cobras. I've received mail to look into the Emerson Motorsports Cobras, and was impressed by the sample pics. However, there wasn't much anywhere about the technical details on the Emerson cars. Does anyone out there have experience with the Emerson cobra or know where I can find in-depth info on the kits they use (according to the Emerson website, they use a Maine-ly Classic kit)?

Also, if anyone has a suggestion on other stretched Cobra manufacturers, please let me know!

Thanks for your help,

James

BTW: after checking into insurance, most places charge a good deal less for the Cobra as a daily driver than a used '00 Viper. Guess that narrows down my list... [/b][/quote]