View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 04:18 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2009 Solbra
Not Ranked     

Terry is right, as this thread is the most internet interest we have had at club cobra in a long time. First off I want to apologize to Gatorac (Jim) and the club as 2006 was my first visit to Reptile Roundup without my Cobra in a long time and I only came on Saturday. I heard that your poker run route was very interesting and because I talked my brother into coming along we didn’t stay for the banquet in the evening either. As far as a car show goes sitting in a lot with Cobras all over is not a car show, and as far as being a waxier my Cobra has never seen wax, you’re lucky I wash it. In 2006 the love bugs ruled and this is why you lost your attendance to the poker run and banquet after the waxier display where it actually was hard to see the Cobras through all the bugs, people split early and I don’t really blame them. As I said before we have 8 states to represent as the Deep South Cobra Club. I have not listed the states with their actual membership numbers in a long time so here goes.
AL-32, LA-16, SC-30, FL-399, MS-2, TENN-24, GA-81, NC-31. As you can see Florida is really the only state growing and out of the 399 listed members I’m sure that almost ¼ of the names should be removed because they no longer own a cobra and have no interest in being on our membership list. Brent has 19 clubs listed at club cobra and one of those listed Atlanta Club Cobra was our second largest state and they are having the same problems as the DSCC see the thread below.

Does anyone still own a Cobra in Atlanta?

What should we do to make things better let’s try and get people in our club to come back to the internet and make suggestions as we did in the past? This is where it all started and if you want it to continue you have to include the entire membership not just the officers of our club.

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
(No doubt, most will blame it on the donuts.)
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.