View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR2479K, 351W yellow/black stripes
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Cobra Revolution V - June 2nd, 2007!!!

Hello everyone, I know it's been a very long time since I posted here. Since I sold the Cobra last year, my life has been a whole lot different. I've gone through several different "toys" trying to find something to make me happy. Viper, Corvette, now on my 2nd Mustang GT. I will go back to the Cobra one day when my life situation is right, but right now working the hours I do (in an inner city where I park in a public garage) and my busy weekends just don't make sense to have a Cobra. Plus in addition, in case you guys didn't know, my wife is pregnant with twins!!! So we're thrilled to death, but my oh my how things are going to change. I'm going to have 3 kids in daycare, so that's why I've gone the Mustang GT route....much cheaper. My budget is now quite small.

Anyhow, enough about me. I wanted everyone to know that the Cobra Revolution is still carrying on. We have all the plans and reservations for Saturday, June 2nd in Washington's Crossing Park. This year, NO RAIN!!!! For those that haven't attended before, the Revolution is, by design, a relaxed and simple Cobra-centric gathering. We generally draw around 40 Cobras + or - a few. It's a few hours in the park, with a catered BBQ lunch, followed by a nice cruise through some winding country roads. It's hosted by the MidAtlanticCobra Club. We do our best to make it fun for everyone yet still keep it all about food, fun, family and Cobras. Nothing fancy, just great cars and great friends.

It's been so long since I posted here, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post about this in the main Cobra forum. If I am, let me know or help me out. The more people we can draw to the event, the better. If you have suggestions for things you'd like to do at the event, please let us know. We're always open to suggestions!

So the registration is http://www.midatlanticcobras.com/php...opic.php?t=590

Hope to see you all there!!

Steve

No, it ain't "real", but it's real fast....

Some people choose to rattle their windows with stereos and speakers... I choose to rattle windows with my right foot.