Thread: Photo Test II
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 05:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates, 351Cleveland
Not Ranked     

Bill,

I went to the All Cobra Talk forum and performed a search for posting photos. I found a very easy explanation from Ron "Computerworks". Ron, I hope you don't mind me putting your explanation in this reply?

Also, Ron gives a very detailed explanation in the All Cobra Talk forum (two threads down in the list) for posting in the gallery and in threads.

Tips on Picture Uploads and Image Sizes

John
--------------------------------------------------------------
How-to from Ron "Computerworks"

To include a picture in a post, first go and view that picture in full size in the Gallery. Point to the desired full-sized picture and right-click, then select Properties. Note in the middle of the Properties Window there is Address (URL). Highlight the entire address, right-click on the highlight and select Copy.

Then, when you start a post that you would like to include that photo..at the point you want the photo to appear, depress the IMG button in the control panel area above the big gray Reply Box... a pop-up will appear with "http://" in blue. Just point to that phrase, right-click and select Paste. That will insert the URL of your image. Say OK and the photo is now imbedded in your post.

Hope this helps.