Old 08-14-2001, 04:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: everett, ho 351
Not Ranked     
Default Re: Car Shows

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB
Well, gang, I got drenched in Prescott last Saturday. I drove all the way back to I-17 in the rain, getting spashed by red-necks in big trucks, with water running down my leg into my puddle where my feet rest. The soft top did help and the windshield wipers did work and the defroster helped. Took me the rest of Saturday to clean old 667 again, but the interior was ok, just wet.
Parking in sand/dirt didn't help. The Show had all the makings of a good one, except the rain.
Next show in Williams on Sat August 18th, weather permitting.

Great Sunday morning run to Cave Creek/Carefree for breakfast. Great meal cheap! Had 6 Cobras including one that made mine look slow. Between us and some fellow hot-rodders we took up the entire indoor area of the restaurant. Beautiful morning for a run.

Entries for Run to the Pines probably about filled. Great show end of Sept. Starts with parade Friday 4pm through Sunday lunch. Need motel room. Pinetop/Lakeside area.

See you next meeting. See you Northwest guts Sat night at 77th Ave and Bell weather permitting.

bob: where in williams might you be stopping, live in flagstaff and just joined club. would like to meet some of you if time permits on the 18th jerry bravo

Bob