View Single Post
Old 08-16-2001, 08:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Previous ERA owner on break
Not Ranked     

Y-Not:

I am well familiar with Valley Forge. I lived in Springfield, Delaware county, and worked at the Boeing plant in Ridley Park. Our chief test engineer lives in Valley Forge and used to regale us with the stories of trying to get out of his driveway in the winter. We would get about two inches of snow and he'd get about two feet. And they were trying to figure out what to do about the deer which were rapidly consuming every living bush in sight. His opinion of the deer dropped rapidly over the past few years. He said at first he thought of them as Bambi, but lately they have become just big, hoofed rats.

BMMiller: One correction to my previous post. Upon checking the actual paperwork, I find that the DMV people did, in fact, get the make correct and the car is titled and registered as a 1966 Cobra, model listed as SPCON (specially constructed). I don't know if that makes any difference, just so the year is pre-1967. I live just inside Maricopa county and we're subjected to the regular hassle of emissions checks. Thankfully, that's behind me, at least with the Snake.