View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default To Answer a few of your comments....

Thanks to everyone who took the time to post....

The basic story [read all about it in this month's edition of Kit Car Builder] is that I bought the company from the Everett's. Brett, the prior President, is working with me to achieve continuity and to make sure I don't get too much in front of my own headlights. The Everett's produced an extraordinarily wonderful car in the Generation IV and I am proud to be a part of continuing the company's legacy.

To the poster who asked if we are from Ames....ah...no. The company has been in the Tampa area for over 2 decades. I moved it to Houston.

Our website remains 'www.everett-morrison.com' but we are in the midst of updating it to reflect the location move and to change phone numbers, etc. We are also making the same kinds of changes to our literature. The website has a place where you can push a button to send an email to us. That email address is 'cobras@ix.netcom.com'.

We plan to attend some of the major shows for the industry this year if at all possible. We hope to make the Austin TX gathering and are planning on exhibiting at the Houston Grand Prix, the Carlisle show, the London {Ohio} Cobra show and maybe the Indy 500 if we can obtain space.

To those who live in/around the Houston area, we'll have an open house later in the Spring. We are open for business and have hosted some folks who don't mind a bit of chaos as we unpack and install a whole factory. We'll post here to give eveyone a head's up on the timing of the open house.

Again...thanks....it's GREAT to be here!
Julie