Club Cobra Keith Craft Racing  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Everett-Morrison Motorcars -- Speak with Julie and Brett

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2008, 07:41 AM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Smile Everett-Morrison completes move to Houston TX

Hello to all,

We've unpacked our crates and are getting the place up and running. Brett and I will be happy to answer questions you may have about our Generation IV car.

We look forward to working with you.

Regards,
Julie Fenimore
Old 03-02-2008, 10:13 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: E-M 427 Top Oiler stroked to 482 by KC, Stage 2 heads, a Quikfuel and Voila, 640 hp
Not Ranked     

Julie

Glad to hear it. How about contact info. Is the web site the same?

Thanks

Tim

Douglas Adams - Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy
Old 03-02-2008, 10:25 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lonestar Classics, 302 stroked to 347; Metallic British Racing Green
Not Ranked     

Welcome to Texas, and GOOD LUCK!!!!

"No, I DON'T have an accent, this is how English sounds when it is pronounced correctly!"
Old 03-02-2008, 10:31 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR #621, Keith Craft 408
Not Ranked     
Default Welcome to Houston

Glad to hear you're up and running. We'll need to make arrangements to include a trip by your new shop as part of our monthly meeting.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:49 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Butler...488" hi-rise, dry-sump FE s/o w/stacks
Not Ranked     

Julie, welcome to Texas and best wishes for a successful continuation of the EM story. That Gen IV in the ads looks great.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:56 PM
86Sebring
Visit my Photo Gallery

good luck in your new place.
Thanks to the Moderators for adding a Everett-Morrison forum here.
Cheers
Old 03-02-2008, 01:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hi tech 427 SC
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieF View Post
Hello to all,

We've unpacked our crates and are getting the place up and running. Brett and I will be happy to answer questions you may have about our Generation IV car.

We look forward to working with you.

Regards,
Julie Fenimore

You guys from Ames?
Old 03-02-2008, 01:25 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A CSX Cobra,1966 GT350 and an '06 Ford Heritage GT
Not Ranked     

Well, you guys must be following me around....very flattering!
I bought my first EM car when I lived in Gainesville (FL) and my second after I was here in North Texas. She's gone so maybe it's time for lucky number 3 to add as a daily driver!
Good luck and I hope the move (and settling in!) goes well!
427sharpe
Old 03-02-2008, 04:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

You definetly picked an excellent Cobra Market, I do not know of any in the country which is better than Houston.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Still searching
Not Ranked     

Julie,

Glad to hear the EM is still around. Last year I met Charles Schmidt (CESLAW on this site) at Run-n-Gun and he was nice enough to show me around his EM Gen 4 and let me sit in it to see how I fit (I am 6'6, and I fit well). Then later on during my research the EM website went down and I heard of a sale and/or a move to Texas or possibly going out of business. At that point, I dropped EM from my short list. I should have made a phone call to confirm, but I didn't

Can you tell us what has happened over the past few months? Are you the new owner, or was this just a relocation??

Has the pricing changed, and if so, will this be posted soon?? I'd like to put EM back on my list, but need to understand where the company stands.

Thanks,
Mark
Old 03-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #867 gone....
Not Ranked     

Yall should make an introductory trip to the annual Texas meet in Austin in late March. Check the Texas Cobra Club forum for details.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default To Answer a few of your comments....

Thanks to everyone who took the time to post....

The basic story [read all about it in this month's edition of Kit Car Builder] is that I bought the company from the Everett's. Brett, the prior President, is working with me to achieve continuity and to make sure I don't get too much in front of my own headlights. The Everett's produced an extraordinarily wonderful car in the Generation IV and I am proud to be a part of continuing the company's legacy.

To the poster who asked if we are from Ames....ah...no. The company has been in the Tampa area for over 2 decades. I moved it to Houston.

Our website remains 'www.everett-morrison.com' but we are in the midst of updating it to reflect the location move and to change phone numbers, etc. We are also making the same kinds of changes to our literature. The website has a place where you can push a button to send an email to us. That email address is 'cobras@ix.netcom.com'.

We plan to attend some of the major shows for the industry this year if at all possible. We hope to make the Austin TX gathering and are planning on exhibiting at the Houston Grand Prix, the Carlisle show, the London {Ohio} Cobra show and maybe the Indy 500 if we can obtain space.

To those who live in/around the Houston area, we'll have an open house later in the Spring. We are open for business and have hosted some folks who don't mind a bit of chaos as we unpack and install a whole factory. We'll post here to give eveyone a head's up on the timing of the open house.

Again...thanks....it's GREAT to be here!
Julie
Old 04-20-2008, 06:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Gen IV

Julie:

Glad to hear EM is up and running. It has been a year since we completed and registered our Gen IV IM. I sort of miss my regular phone chats with Brett as we were building the car. He was a tremendous source of information.

We have almost 4000 miles on the clock in the last year. The car is a solid driver.

Has several interested lookers at Run and Gun last October. Think about adding it to your list. Plan to be back there this year - with the Cobra and with an RCR GT-40.

Chuck
Old 04-21-2008, 11:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: LA Exotic
Not Ranked     

Glad to see someone bought it...I spoke with a "broker" last year about purchasing this company. He was a fast talker and I did not have that "warm fuzzy feeling" with him so I did not pursue it...best of luck.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

JulieF,
Good luck with the new company. Any relation to Brent?
Old 08-29-2008, 10:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett Morrison - 347 stroker engine.
Not Ranked     
Default Hello - 1993 EM Cobra owner

I have a question about my everett morrison cobra replica. My father and I purchased the cobra from a gentleman who built the car in 1993 and it does have the EM stamp with serial number. Can you tell me what generation model it is?

We have also purchased a tremec tko 600 which is mounted to a stroked 347 ford engine. We are trying to figure out which offset shifter mount will work with our current set up to allow the shifter to come up through the tunnell perfectly and stand straight up. Can you offer me any advise or who could I speak with that can help?
Thank you,

Patric
Old 05-07-2010, 04:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 08 Mustang GT
Not Ranked     
Wink

Julie I would like to know how to get a catalog of parts I have a 2002 E.M. and there a few things I am looking for can you help please
Old 05-07-2010, 07:32 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett Morrison, Donovan aluminum BB
Not Ranked     

Julie,

Do you mean the Carlisle show in PA., the Carlisle Kit Car Nationals during May 21-23?