View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 07:57 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Good morning Paul,

I just wanted to let you know that the Marriott loves the Cobra Club and would love to have them back next year. Their was an incident where the police were called out to the parking lot however the hotel did not contact the local police department, the bridal party that was staying at the hotel did. Apparently Friday night we had a brides grandmother try to park in the parking lot and a fellow Cobra attendee told her she could not park there and called her a "B _ _ _ H". Obviously they did not appreciate it and when they checked into their room "they" decided to contact the police. I know this because I spoke with the bride the next morning and she told me all about it. I apologized on behalf of the Cobra Club and explained to her that we have never had this issue in the past. I spoke to the grandmother and she pointed out to me the woman that said it to her. " She was wearing a "Black Houston Cobra Club Club" jacket.

I hope you inderstand that if the "Hooters Truck" had been communicated to the hotel prior to the event we could have worked something out where the hotel could have hosted the tailgate party however not one person communicated to the hotel their intensions. I have worked with the Marriott hotel and the Cobra Club for over four years and this was the first year that we have had any issues. I strongly believe that if we communicate better with each other next year we can both make it a successful event.