View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 10:58 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Interesting game of "telephone" going on about the police being called on Friday night. I heard it was a man not a woman who spoke to the lady who was taking the parking spot. And that version did not include anyone being called a B----. I wasn't there, and only heard about it second hand. But that's what has happened with the hotel - they are hearing about it second hand. Is my source less reliable than the bride, who knows? Do I think the hotel staff handled it incredibly poorly, yep.

And as far as communication goes, the staff gave a very distinct impression that they did not want to communicate with us. Perhaps Mr. Copperedge, you did, but the rest of your facility was not welcoming at all.

One of my biggest disappointments was that the level of service and appreciation that we've had from the Marriot in the past was essentially non-existent. It was almost as if we just happened upon your hotel with no notice, creating an atmosphere of resentment among your staff. Well, except Francine in the restaurant. She's served me breakfast for at least the last three years and she still rocked.