View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #122 (Sold) : Ford GT #484 Heritage Edition; 2008 GT500 Red/Black
Not Ranked     

I think paul may be referring to the group picture collage thing..we have always had trouble with that..the first year because of the storm they had alot of time and made a custom one for some of us in Dallas..thats the best one I have ever had.

I got to replace all the crap I didn't like with pictures I did..so it worked out. I also understood that the person that suggested to the lady that she would be better served parking elsewhere is a former police officer?

It seems really simple..If we feel that the hotel will work with us..and IF we want to do it there again..I think we can communicate much better and possible have a meeting the week before or month before with the person we deal with and the night manager that will be on duty.

The police are only going to come on private property if called and if they are asked by management to leave then they will leave..period...didn't seem like thats where this went.
2006 Ford GT #484 Heritage Edition
2003 Hummer H1 OpenTop
2003 Hummer H1 Wagon