View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 09:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2387, 427 W, Webers
Not Ranked     
Default Full agreement!

I too have worked with Shane and Dynamic. They are really helpful, and very reliable. The attention and prompt response to all calls is unmatched. My pleasure with the qulaty of the Superformance product is also very outstanding. Erik, at performance, has been awesome to work with as well! His reliability, as well as a quality product exceptional. He has done alot of special setup for my unique engine build and is really professional and very upfront about everything he does. He is currently installing a Dynatek fuel injection system for my aluminum block 427 stroker, he is keeping me posted on a regular basis and is even sending pics of the process! Shane did the same for me as the car was being delivered from SA. It is really great that they all understand how exciting it is to do these projects and that a great deal of the fun is THE PROCESS not just picking up the car and taking it home. If we wanted that we would go to the Chevy dealer and drive home in a new vette instead of waiting for a custom built dream car! Congratulations on the new car. I hope you are having as much fun as I am 6k miles into the adventure!