View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 04:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival Kobra,LS7 427
Not Ranked     

Hogster
To be honest with you, you have no chance without LPG. If you are using Jack, it will have to be STD gear. He made me get the emissions timing sticker off the corvette!! And P/Ns out of the GM manual to prove the LS7s complience. If it isnt STD MVR wont accept it. I went throught this with a Ram Jet 454 without the emissions statement from GM Jack and MVR knocked it back.
Get some STD EFI set up off a wrecked 302, ED can get tunes for the ford ECUs, paint your alloys black, pass the noise test and you might be in buisness.
Why dont you look at the EFI LPG setups that are around?
If you want a copy of the ADR Iam pretty sure I gave jack a copy. Its full on reading!! Its not so much about EFI its more about the emissions levels and how to test for them, a carby engine can still pass ADR 37/01. Can you run it on unleaded? make sure optimax only!
Talk to jack and see what he will let you get away with. Hes still in the dark on EFI!
At the end of the day you dont want to be out criusing and be picked up by a cop with atitude, defected and have to come up with proof of compliance to MVR to keep it on the road.

Last edited by alffie; 05-07-2008 at 04:44 AM..